Welcome to CLASS Translations, LLC, the translation company of Jennifer Bader, CT – an ATA-certified French to English translator specializing in Corporate, Legal And Securities translations.
As a former corporate and securities attorney with bar admissions in Paris (omise/inactive), New York and Maryland, I have extensive experience drafting legal and corporate documents for both U.S. and French clients. Trained at top law firms in the high-pressure world of corporate transactions, I know how important it is to deliver on-time (or early), high-quality work.
When you hire me to translate, you are hiring a bilingual attorney to craft a well-written English version of your French-language document. I pride myself on excellent writing, attention to detail, and on-time delivery. I deliver translations that don’t read like translations.
I translate the following types of documents, among others:
- Judicial, administrative and arbitral decisions
- Legal memoranda and briefs
- Prospectuses and other offering documents
- Annual reports and financial statements
- Bylaws, corporate minutes and other corporate documents
- Legislation and regulations